Winter is wrecking your perfect hair game. Here’s how to stop it.
1. Shampoo less often to help with itchy, flaky scalp.
2. Switch to an oil-based moisturizer to lock in extra moisture.
3. Commit to weekly treatments to keep hair hydrated.
4. Use leave-in conditioner to combat static
5. Forgo platinum haircolor for a darker dye this winter.
6. Cut down on your heat-heavy styling routine.
7. But never go outside with damp hair to bypass breakage.
8. Line your winter hat with silk or satin to stop split ends.
9. Use dry shampoo for volume if your hair has gone limp.
10. Hydrate hair overnight with an oil or serum.
– Kristin Booker, self.com